Three Summers 2019 dates are Sunday, June 23-Sunday, July 7. Links to registration and other materials are below.
Please pay close attention to deadlines (see checklist in item 1 below).
- Course Registration, Payment, and Checklist
- Textbooks, Course Preparation, Course Syllabi
- Comprehensive Exams
- Three Summers Housing
- Meals and ID (Husky OneCard)
- Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Student Parking Application
- Financial Aid and Three Summers Financial Aid Services
- Schedule of Meetings and Events
- Social Events
- Miscellaneous Items
- Confratute Conference Registration Instructions
- Confratute Tentative Schedule
- Confratute for Academic Credit Registration
- Confratute for Credit Topics
- Review EPSY 5710 syllabus and complete reading assignments from the Rimm, Siegle, and Davis book before arriving on campus.
- Review EPSY 5720 syllabus and complete reading assignments.
- Interest-A-Lyzer and TTT Student Questionnaire — submit electronically to Judith so she can share with instructors prior to your arrival. (Instructors would like to become acquainted with your special interests and skills.)
- Student Health Services (SHS) Health History Form 2018-19. Complete the form and either upload a scanned copy to the Student Health Portal https://myHealth.uconn.edu (requires log-in with NetID), send electronically to Judith (email@example.com) by June 13, or mail to SHS.
- Photo ID — email digital to Judith (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 13 for our student files.
- Review EPSY 5601 syllabus. There is no prep required for this course.
- EPSY 5750 syllabus will be distributed the first day of class. Read biography of a creative person of your choice before class begins.
- Review EPSY 5740 syllabus, which is currently in draft form and subject to change. Required course materials should be obtained by or during the first week of class.
- Bring your UConn ID.
- Forthcoming is SuperComp information (for third year students).
**IMPORTANT** Contact Judith (email@example.com) by April 1 if you are unable to attend this summer. Also, stay tuned to your e-mail for updates from now until the start of classes.
Some content on this website may require the use of a plug-in, such as Adobe Acrobat Viewer.