Three Summers 2018 dates are Sunday, June 24-Sunday, July 8. Links to registration and other materials are below.
Please pay close attention to deadlines (see checklist in item 1 below).
- Course Registration, Payment, and Checklist
- Textbooks, Course Preparation, Course Syllabi
- Three Summers Housing
- Meals and ID (Husky OneCard)
- Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Student Parking Application
- Financial Aid and Three Summers Financial Aid Services
- Schedule of Meetings and Events
- Social Events
- Miscellaneous Items
- Confratute Conference Registration Instructions*
- Confratute Conference Registration*
- Confratute Tentative Schedule*
- Confratute for Credit Registration
- Confratute for Credit Topics
- Review EPSY 5710 syllabus and complete reading assignments from the Rimm, Siegle, and Davis book before arriving on campus.
- Review EPSY 5720 syllabus and complete reading assignments.
- Interest-A-Lyzer and TTT Student Questionnaire — submit electronically to Judith so she can share with instructors prior to your arrival. (Instructors would like to become acquainted with your special interests and skills.)
- Student Health Services (SHS) Health History Form 2017-2018. Complete the attached form and either upload a scanned copy to the Student Health Portal https://myHealth.uconn.edu (requires log-in with NetID), send electronically to Judith (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 13, or mail to SHS.
- Photo ID — email digital to Judith (email@example.com) by June 13 for our student files.
- Review EPSY 5194 syllabus and complete assignments prior to your arrival on campus.
- EPSY 6770 Review syllabus and read all three books before coming to campus. Bring the following to class:
- A unit idea that will be used to design/redesign the curricular unit using the principles of the Multiple Menu Model.
- A laptop computer that you can use to create your assignments and also use in class.
- If you have any how-to books that can be used in designing your unit of instruction, then bring these as well.
- Bring your UConn ID.
- Forthcoming is SuperComp information (for third year students).
*You may attend Confratute at the end of the Three Summers session your first, second, or third summer. Call or email Judith (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about this.
**IMPORTANT** Contact Judith (email@example.com) by April 1 if you are unable to attend this summer. Also, stay tuned to your e-mail for updates from now until the start of classes.