Three Summers 2017 dates are Sunday, June 25-Sunday, July 9. Links to registration and other materials are below.
Please pay close attention to deadlines (see checklist/deadlines below).
- Course Registration, Payment, and Checklist
- Textbooks, Course Preparation, Course Syllabi
- Three Summers Housing
- Meals and ID (Husky OneCard)
- Directions, Parking, and Transportation
- Student Parking Application
- Financial Aid and Three Summers Financial Aid Services
- Schedule of Meetings and Events
- Social Events
- Miscellaneous Items
- Confratute Conference Registration Instructions*
- Confratute Conference Brochure*
- Confratute Tentative Schedule*
- Confratute for Credit Registration
- Confratute for Credit Topics
- Details About Social Events (Forthcoming)
- Review EPSY 5710 syllabus and complete reading assignments from the Rimm, Siegle, and Davis book before arriving on campus.
- Read letter from Mary Sullivan which pertains to EPSY 5720. Syllabus for EPSY 5720 forthcoming.
- Interest-A-Lyzer and TTT Student Questionnaire — submit electronically to Judith so she can share with instructors prior to your arrival. (Instructors would like to become acquainted with your special interests and skills.)
- Student Health Services (SHS) Health History Form 2017-2018. Complete the attached form and either upload a scanned copy to the Student Health Portal myHealth.uconn.edu (requires log-in with NetID), send electronically to Judith by June 14, or mail to SHS.
- Photo ID — email digital to Judith for our student files.
- Read syllabus for EPSY 5601.
- Read biography of a creative person before arriving on campus. Syllabus for EPSY 5750 will be distributed the first day of class.
- Bring your UConn ID.
- Forthcoming is SuperComp information (for third year students).
*You may attend Confratute at the end of the Three Summers session your first, second, or third summer. Call or email Judith if you have questions about this.
**IMPORTANT** Contact Judith by April 1 if you are unable to attend this summer. Also, stay tuned to your e-mail for updates from now until the start of classes.
Download and keep updating the Checklist and Deadlines file as you approach each deadline.